Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hunger Games:Katniss Fist Look!

When I found out that Jennifer Lawrence is going to play Katniss in The Hunger Games (movie) I was very disappointed because she didn't look like Katniss at all.I mean look at her!
She's blonde! Did I mention the fact that The Hunger Games is an AMAZING book and the fact that they were going to ruin the movie had me almost in tears! But this picture(below) has given me hope!This picture shows the spirit of The Hunger Games.
ARE YOU READY????   



DRUM-ROLL PLEASE.........

Doesn't she look amazing ???? All is not lost yet,folks! There is still hope!
Now, why don't they do us a favor and release a photo of photo of Josh as Peeta.

What do you think about Jennifer in this picture?Does she scream Katniss?

2 comments:

  1. Great scoop! This picture looks amazing and the costume is spot on. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the movie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...