Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon a Readathon Mini-Challenge

You guys might have noticed that I'm taking part In.....
I've read 180 pages of Scorpia Rising(I'm busy OKAY!)
As part of the mini-challenge I'm supposed to answer the following:
Mini Challenge Question 1:
What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?
I love Greek mythology! Ever since I read about Zeus and Poseidon in The Percy Jackson series I've been in love!
Mini Challenge Question 2:
What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?
I'd have to say The Lost Hero.I loved The Percy Jackson series of course, but I have to say I liked The Lost Hero much more because it had *spoiler*Roman + Greek gods*spoiler ends*.

From YA BLISS:
Top 3 love Triangles:
  1. ASH-PUCK-MEGHAN(The Iron Fey series):I'm still not sure whether I'm team Ash! Lets just say that I wouldn't mind if Meghan and Ash ended up together if Puck ended up with me,but if Puck doesn't end up with me he should end up with Meghan!!!(Yes,I'M VERY CONFUSED!)
  2. ARCHER-CAL-SOPHIE(Hex Hall series): I'm team Cal 100% but Archer still makes me swoon with his wit and charm!
  3. EDWARD-BELLA-JACOB(Twilight series): I was team Edward through and through until the movie came out and I realized that Jacob is definitely a better candidate for the whiny Bella's heart(sometimes,you just got to see it to believe it)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...