Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday: Book Blogger Hop #1

Book Blogger Hop

This is a blog hop hosted by Crazy for books.
I thought I's give it a shot!


In honor of Banned Books Week, what is your favorite “banned or frequently challenged book”?

Well.......from 2010-2011 list....
The Hunger Games of course!
This book is SO GOOD! I would recommend this one to EVERYONE!!!!!! IT'S A CLASSIC!
READ IT GUYS ,you will not regret it!

I know the cover is not so great but the writing is amazing!

Also,my favorite Banned/challenged  series of all time is ...

Harry Potter.(duh!)

Feel free to check out my 4 GIVEAWAYS! GUYS!
They end by Saturday!!!!!


Posts this week:

2 comments:

  1. Of course!! Hunger Games is one the greatest books ever written! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Both the Hunger Games series and Harry Potter series are excellent books!

    New follower!

    My Hop: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...