Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday(23)



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on...



Deadly Cool
 by 
First I find out that my boyfriend is cheating on me. Then he’s pegged as the #1 suspect in a murder. And now he’s depending on me to clear his name. Seriously?
As much as I wouldn’t mind watching him squirm, I know that he’s innocent. So I’m brushing off my previously untapped detective skills and getting down to business. But I keep tripping over dead bodies and I’m still no closer to figuring out who did it. And what’s worse: all signs seem to point to me as the killer’s next victim.
I really need to pick a better boyfriend next time.
Expected publication: October 11th 2011 
Add to Goodreads

How cool is the cover of this one? Plus murder mystery!I WANT!


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?

6 comments:

  1. This one sounds really good, actually.
    To be honest, I usually don't read many murder mysteries, but I've heard good things about this novel, so maybe I'll need to take a closer look at it. :)

    Great pick,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have heard really good things about this one and will be anxious to get my hands on a copy on 10/11. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get my hands on this one as well. So far the reviews have been pretty good too.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds so good and the cover is gorgeous! I also love murder mysteries :) Great choice! Check out my WoW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found out about this one today on goodreads and it looks amazing. I have been into murder mystery YA novels recently so I am excited for this one. New follower!
    Check out my WoW:
    Lost in YA Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this one. It sounds really good. New Follower :)
    Check out my post:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/wow-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...