Sunday, June 10, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge


Fiktshun is holding a Soul Screamers Reading Challenge at her blog...
I've already posted all my reviews under this challenge and this CHALLENGE IS AWESOME! I thought I had already posted about this challenge but I have not (How could I have forgotten!) Anyways there's still time to participate. SO HEAD OVER to Fiktshun's blog and participate in this awesome challenge.


FYI: Soul Screamers is a series by Rachel Vincent.
Books in the series
  1. My Soul To Take
  2. My Soul to Save
  3. My Soul To Keep
  4. My Soul to Steal
  5. If I Die
  6. Before I Wake (To Be Released )
  7. With All My Soul (To Be Released)
THIS SERIES IS REALLY GOOD! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...