Monday, February 25, 2013

Clockwork Princess Book TRAILER+ Jennifer Lawrence news!

So the book trailer of Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare is out! 



Sorry about the subtitles... Just ignore them  but if you can't .... check out the video without subtitles here: http://shelf-life.ew.com/2013/02/21/cassandra-clares-clockwork-princess-trailer-exclusive-video/


In other news... Jennifer Lawrence WON AN OSCAR!!! 

For all you bookish people who think she won it for Hunger Games... NO SHE DID NOT. It was for Silver Linings Playbook (a movie I have not seen YET!) 
but I love her and I couldn't resist sharing this video of hers...





1 comment:

  1. The Clovkwork Princess trailer is insane! Especially that last line! OMG. This book is going to kill me! Also, yay Jennifer Lawrence! I love her :)

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...